Anaconda installation and configuration tutorial
Anaconda is an open source Python distribution that includes Conda, Python, and a bunch of installed toolkits like: numpy, pandas, etc. Among them, Conda is an open source package and environment manager, which can be used to install different versions of software packages and their dependencies on the same machine (computer), and can switch between different environments. A must-have platform for deep learning.
1. First go to the official website https://repo.anaconda.com and select View All Installers
2. Here are the various installation package versions of anaconda. anaconda3 represents the version of Python3, followed by the release date. I chose the latest Windows version of 2020.02, and it is 64-bit. Then download it locally.
3. Run the installation package and follow each step below.
This step is the installation path, I put it in the anaconda3 folder in the D drive.
This step shows that the default environment is Python3.7, and then install
waits for the installation. The installation process will not be very long. I heard that the three links will accelerate.
Remove the tick in the two boxes, and then Finish is completed, and the installation is successful.
4. Test whether the installation is successful
Open the anaconda command line in the menu bar
After clicking, if you can see base in the brackets on the left side of the command line, it means the installation is successful!
5. Create and activate the environment
conda create -n py37 python=3.7Is to create the python3.7 version, the environment named py37.
Here the environment name and python version can be specified by yourself.
Enter y, and then press Enter to download. After downloading, it will prompt done, like this, the download is complete.
conda activate py37Activate the environment.
It can be seen that the previous base has become py37, which means that we have entered the environment, and you can directly understand the environment as a folder.
conda deactivateExit the environment.
It is the same as cd switching directories when we usually use the cmd command line.
If you want to know more about the environment operation of anaconda, you can see here: anaconda create and delete environment