Chapter 6 Compile the ESP32 source code in a small step of open source
- Source address: https://github.com/HX-IoT/ESP32-Developer-Guide
- ESP32 development guide QQ group: 824870185, there is a pdf version, and the layout is neat.
Download the hx-uart test code from the open source one-step github download.
Use the tools in the official build chain to configure the project.
Open the "hx- uart " folder with vs code
Download the program through the serial port and monitor the operation of the ESP32
According to the IO definition in the source code , plug and unplug the shorting cap, open the serial port assistant, set parameters such as port and baud rate, and send data. After ESP32 receives the data, it will send the data as it is. The test is as follows.
Click me -> more ESP32 development guide series catalog
Related: Chapter 6 Compile the ESP32 source code in a small step of open source
- Pay attention to the public account of Jiayouchuang Technology
- Download the serial port test code to the computer
- configuration project
- Open the "hx-uart" folder with vs code
- Compile the project
- Download the program through the serial port and monitor the operation of the ESP32
- Serial port transceiver operation